Lasek eye surgery good if you have a lazy eye?

No. If you have amblyopia, or lazy eye, then it may mean that you don't have normal vision in that eye. Lasik (or lasek) surgery will not fix that problem. This type of surgery simply corrects your refractive error. That means if you wear contacts or glasses, you can get that prescription lasered onto your cornea, so you don't need to wear those contacts or glasses anymore.
LASEK amblyopia. Yes i've done this 200x with a 100% success rate. Please see my other answer and website for the study results.