About how much does it cost for lasek to fix nearsightedness?

Dr. Emil Chynn
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery
In brief: Price for LASEK
I charge $4000 for 2 eyes for lasek $5000 for hi-def customvue lasek and $6000 for epilasek with hi-def customvue but i'm a bit expensive because i'm one of the most experienced lasek surgeons in the country.
I worked with and published a paper when i was at harvard with the two surgeons who invented lasek.

In brief: Price for LASEK
Dr. Emil Chynn
Dr. Emil Chynn
Dr. Mitchell Vogel
Ophthalmology
In brief: Depends
Laser vision correction is generally used to correct distance vision.
In certain circumstances it can correct nearsightedness, but please speak to your eye surgeon about your specific condition. Have a great day!

In brief: Depends
Dr. Mitchell Vogel
Dr. Mitchell Vogel
Dr. Arnon Rubin