How to insert contact lens if it doesn't grip?

Dr. Andrew Oswari
In brief: They may be backward
The most common reason for my contacts not to stick to my eyes are dry eyes or if my contacts are inside out.
Turn them around if that is the case and apply a drop of saline solution to them. They should stick no problem.

In brief: They may be backward
Dr. Andrew Oswari
Dr. Andrew Oswari
Dr. Alan Mindlin
Ophthalmology
In brief: DONT
This means that there is a problem with contact or the eye.
Dont force it. Seek eval from an ophthalmologist. Dont damage your eyes for the future.

In brief: DONT
Dr. Alan Mindlin
Dr. Alan Mindlin
Dr. Tim Conrad
Ophthalmology
In brief: See your eye doc
If you are having trouble inserting your contact, it is likely that you need some instruction from your eye care provider. There are many possible reasons and only observation and instruction can solve it.

In brief: See your eye doc
Dr. Tim Conrad
Dr. Tim Conrad
Dr. Adam Smith