Anxiety, panic attacks, and inability to concentrate; can it be from antidepressants?

Meds side effects. Side effects can vary depending on dose combination of meds time your are taking also matters for certain meds.Depression and anxiety as well as adhd can co occur as well as some symptoms can overlap too. Discuss with your psychiatrist the issues to clarify your diagnosis and treatment options.
Antidep. effects. Could be effect of antidepressant, other medications taken at same time which elevate the antidepressant, or the underlying illness itself.