Hyphema in eye and blurred vision. What causes this?

Media opacity. The blood interferes with your vision but many other structure can be affected. You need to see or ask an ophthalmologist who has examined you for the exact cause.
Many possible causes. Hyphema is generally caused by trauma to the eye, that leads to bleeding from the iris or ciliary body. The blood remains in the front of the eye (anterior chamber) and can cause blurring or blockage of the vision depending on how dense it get. It can also be caused by a broken fragile vessel from an eye growth or tumor, or from new blood vessel growth in diseases such as diabetic retinopathy.