How does adrenaline work to treat anaphylaxis?

Epinephrine.... Will 1)constrict blood vessels, which raises blood pressure, 2) increase the heart rate, which raises cardiac output, 3) slows vascular leakage associated with anaphylaxis.
Multiple effects. Adrenaline (epinephrine) improves heart functioning increasing blood flow, opens narrowed breathing passages in the windpipe and lungs, and reduces leakage of small blood vessels in the skin and gut maintaining blood pressure. Epinephrine is the only medication we have that slows the mast cell release of the biochemicals causing anaphylaxis. All other drugs block their effects.