How can I deal with a problem of generalized anxiety disorder?

Dr. Steven Chen
Clinical Psychology

In brief: G A D

There are several good books available, look online and do a search for workbooks and g.
A.D. Also, consider making an appointment with a qualified therapist. Psychology today online has many therapist profiles.

In brief: G A D

Dr. Steven Chen
Dr. Steven Chen
Dr. Missid Ghanem
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Psychotherapy

Get in psychotherapy to explore and resolve any related issues.
.. In time, based on the intensity of your discomfort, you could discuss with your therapist potential benefit of medication. My rule of thumb is that if at all tolerable, i would delay getting on medication and give the therapy process a chance to qick in... Best wishes...

In brief: Psychotherapy

Dr. Missid Ghanem
Dr. Missid Ghanem