What do I do about my cut eyelid from being kicked in the face?

ER & eyelid surgeon. If an er is available, you should be seen there as you may have more extensive injuries, including a fractured eye socket, nose or facial bone. A ct scan may be ordered to assess your facial bones as well as check for any bleeding inside the head. An oculoplastic surgeon can then be called in to take care of your eyelid laceration.