Is laser eye surgery is good for retinal tear?

Usually. A retinal tear allows fluid to seep under the retina and lift it off (retinal detachment). Laser energy can be delivered to surround the tear and create scar re-attachment which puts the retina back in place and prevents further change. It is a useful tool for correction of this problem in the right cases. Your retinal ophthalmologist can diagnose and treat this.
See a retina special. Yes. Either laser or cryoretinopexy (freezing treatment) can be used to treat a retinal tear and lessen the risk of that tear becoming a retinal detachment (which can cause blindness).