How do I improve my eye sight from a computer monitor overuse?

Dr. Kang Zhang
Ophthalmology

In brief: Artificial tears

There are several things you can do.
Make sure you don't need an eye glass prescription so you are not straining your eyes at the computer. Make sure you blink enough because eyes often tend to get dry after long term reading or computer use. You can use artificial tears if you are using the computer for long periods of time. Also, take short breaks during your work to give your eyes a rest.

In brief: Artificial tears

There are several things you can do.
Dr. Kang Zhang
Dr. Kang Zhang
Dr. Robert Alexander
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Don't overuse

Excessive staring at a computer screen will result in severe fatigue and blurring of vision.
Shorten exposure times, use melanin filtered reading lenses, avoid over-bright screens should help. Keeping eyes rested and moisturized is helpful in reducing symptoms of severe eyestrain.

In brief: Don't overuse

Dr. Robert Alexander
Dr. Robert Alexander
Dr. Vicken Poochikian