What eye drop is good for solving dry eyes problem after a lasik?

Dry eyes. No contraindication. Talk to opthalmologist to choose best remedy.
Dry eye after LASIK. Dry eye after lasik is treated with frequent non-preservative artificial tears during the day, ointment at night, warm compresses 1-2 times a day, and omega-3 fatty acid supplements. If no improvement, i typically recommend lower lid punctal plugs to increase your tear film. If no improvement, you should see your eye doctor for further evaluation and treatment.