How can I get rid of my under eye fat pad/puffiness? It's like there are two sets of bags.

Dr. Gregory Vipond
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Eyelid puffiness

Depending on the appearance of the eyelids, there are different treatment options.
If the puffiness is from fluid retention, a low salt diet may help. If it is from fat protrusion, this can be camouflaged with filler or can be repositioned with a lower eyelid lift.

In brief: Eyelid puffiness

Dr. Gregory Vipond
Dr. Gregory Vipond

In brief: Non-surgical ways

Dermal fillers such as juvederm ultra xc are an excellent alternative surgery for treating the bags underneath the eyes, or "tear trough deformities".
They restore volume and give you a natural look which can last for up to one year.

In brief: Non-surgical ways

Dr. Michael Zadeh
Dr. Michael Zadeh