How can I get rid of my eye floaters?

Surgery. Doctors are willing to perform such surgery only in rare instances when vision seriously is hampered. The only way to remove the vitreous and its specks and webs would be to remove the gel-like substance entirely from the eye through a vitrectomy procedure. Usually, the vitreous then is replaced with a saline liquid.
Floaters. Most common it is recommended to have an immediate exam when they first occur to rule out retinal detachment. If there is only floaters, then wait a year and if they are still symptomatic then consider a vitrectomy to remove the vitreous and floaters. There is not much information and acceptance on using a yag laser to treat them, do internet search if you want more on yag. I do not recommend y.