My mom has drooping eyelids. Will i?

Hereditary drooping. A lot of our physical appearance and changes with aging are inherited from our parents. Drooping eyelids, or eyelid ptosis, can be an inherited feature. As the body ages, the muscle that helps lift the eyelids can stretch, leading to droopiness. This is quite common and certainly may be inherited but not necessarily. Fortunately, it can be treated with a minor operation under local anesthesia.
It's possible. As an oculoplastic surgeon, i certainly see many patients with drooping eyelids who state their mother and grandmother had the same problem. So it does seem to run in families, but it is no guarantee.