How do you get rid of double vision at night?

See ophthalmologist. The cause of your double vision must be determined before it can be treated. A visit to an ophthalmologist is what you need.
Possible cataract. If you are experiencing what you describe as "double vision" only at night, especially when looking at headlights you are more than likely sufferring from "tmb." this stands for "too many birthdays." you are more than likely of an age where you might have aging cataracts in one or both eyes. The reflection of oncoming headlights off of the cataract can result in the symptoms that you describe.