I have a damaged tear duct and I need more information on treatment?

Sub-specialist. There are ophthalmologists who this is their area of expertise. In palm beach, florida that would be dr. M.Patipa. I've referred patients whose facial cancers have wrecked havoc on the periorbital (eye)region that this dr has done wonders to repair.