Is alopecia a symptom of adrenal fatigue?

Yes. While there is some controversy over the existence of this condition alopecia or hair loss is one if the non-specific stmptoms of adrenal fatigue.
Adrenal fatigue. No - not the least because there really is no such thing as adrenal fatigue this 'condition' has been manufactured by purveyors of supplements to treat a constellation of symptoms - none of which actually respond to the supplements. Alopecia is primarily a genetic or infection problem and can be normal as in receeding hairlines or as a result of acute stress which can cause 'telogen effluvium'.