Why am I experiencing a cloudy vision after a cataract surgery?

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Cloudy vision

Cloudy vision after cataract surgery can be dud to many issues.
Theist common cause is residual glasses prescription. Corneal swelling, dry eyes, persistent inflammation, lens issues, retinal or optic nerve disease may aldo cause visual issues postop. I would ask your surgeon.

In brief: Cloudy vision

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Michael Ham
Ophthalmology

In brief: Depends

How long ago was the surgery.
If it was recently, you may have swelling of the cornea and this will most likely clear. If the vision was clear and now months to years later it is cloudy you may have a posterior capsular opacity which laser would correct. If it is 3-6 weeks after surgery it could be the posterior capsular opacity or cme (cystoid macular edema). See your eye doctor.

In brief: Depends

How long ago was the surgery.
Dr. Michael Ham
Dr. Michael Ham
Dr. William Goldstein
Ophthalmology

In brief: Swelling

This can last days or weeks.

In brief: Swelling

This can last days or weeks.
Dr. William Goldstein
Dr. William Goldstein