There is blood in eye from cat scratch?

Dr. Keshav Narain
Ophthalmology - Retinal Surgery

In brief: Exam. Antibiotics.

I agree with these measures.
Presence of blood indicates that conjunctiva is lacerated. Corneal injures themselves may not bleed but are susceptible to infection. The consequences of an ocular injury from a cat scratch can even be systemic. Regardless, prompt treatment with prophylactic antibiotics could prevent endophthalmitis and other infection. See a doctor.

In brief: Exam. Antibiotics.

I agree with these measures.
Dr. Keshav Narain
Dr. Keshav Narain
Dr. Mark Tosca
Urgent Care

In brief: Opthamologist ASAP

You're at risk for infection.
You need to start antibiotics asap. You can be seen by your primary or urgent care if u can't get into opthamology right away. You're cornea needs to be examined. You undoubtly have a corneal laceration or abrasion.

In brief: Opthamologist ASAP

You're at risk for infection.
Dr. Mark Tosca
Dr. Mark Tosca