How do you get rid of baby acne on your baby?

Dont. Its not really acne, its just hair follicles developing normally. You dont need to put anything, but check with your doctor if not sure.
Patience. Babies sit in the equivalent of moisturizers and cold cream prior to delivery, cancelling the effect of pregnancy/maternal hormones and air drying on the skin. Within a few weeks, neonatal acne will emerge on most infants and continue to some extent for weeks until it disappears by 4 months of age. No treatment beyond keeping the skin clean is justified by this transient process.