Should I worry about the sterility of vaccines?

Dr. Ruben Rucoba

In brief: No

The vaccines currently in use are very safe and sterile.
I have never personally encountered a vaccine that was contaminated. Rare infections can occur at the site of a vaccination, but the germs causing the infections are those found on the skin, which is why we clean the skin with alcohol before giving vaccines. I got this type of infection from a vaccine recently, but it is easily treated.

In brief: No

Dr. Ruben Rucoba
Dr. Ruben Rucoba
Dr. Philip Chenette
Fertility Medicine

In brief: No

There is guidance available through the cdc on vaccines and pregnancy - these should be reviewed if you are trying to conceive.
In general, pregnancy complications are extremely rare after vaccination.

In brief: No

Dr. Philip Chenette
Dr. Philip Chenette
Dr. Cindy Juster