Does Lexapro (escitalopram) aggravate adrenal fatigue?

No - such - thing. "Adrenal fatigue" is a nonexistent condition that "holistic" doctors trot out to describe common symptoms that many people have who are depressed, anxious, stressed, etc. Those whom the quacks diagnose with this usually have NO problem whatsoever with their adrenal gland function, despite whatever bogus non-approved test is done--typically a saliva cortisol test--that is supposedly "abnormal."
See link. This has been discussed before, check http://curezone.Com/forums/am.Asp?I=1848133.