I have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, can you help with advice for medication?

Dr. Glen Elliott
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Really depends
There are 2 broad classes of meds for adhd--stimulants and nonstimulants.
There are 2 types of stimulants, and each has a number of different formulations that differ mostly by length of action and mode of administratation. I suggest you find someone with expertise in treating adults with adhd and discuss when you're having problems and what kind & help you decide if meds are the best approach.

In brief: Really depends
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Cornelia Franz
In brief: In general yes
First you must see your doctor for help.
There are several medications that can help but all require a prescription. Consider also eliminating dairy and gluten from your diet as these can contribute to symptoms (and much of our wheat is gmo these days and that leads to all kinds of health issues) look up truehope.Com and look at the testimonials and research on add/adhd as well.

In brief: In general yes
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Jonathan Jassey