How to test if I have add (attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder) without going to a doctor? Any websites?

Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Dr Google
Web sites are helpful but only a licensed qualified doctor can make this diagnosis.
Visiting these sites is a good start, if you believe you do have it, then consult your doctor for referral or evaluation. See my health files for more leads.

In brief: Dr Google
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Glen Elliott
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Wed not enough
Especially with adults, deciding if problems with attention, planning, and impulsivity are related to adhd or some other disorder can require fair sophistication.
The first question is, are these new symptoms or been there most of your life? Adhd is not something you "catch" as an adult. Even if you had adhd as a child, adult problems may be only partly related. Really need to see someone.

In brief: Wed not enough
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Michael Welsh
Clinical Psychology
In brief: ADHD Testing
You can only officially be diagnosed with adhd by a medical professional.
Most of the tests online are simply indicators of the possibility of adhd and most of of them are invalid. You can find valid information about the disorder at chadd.Org (national association of children and adults with adhd.

In brief: ADHD Testing
Dr. Michael Welsh
Dr. Michael Welsh
Dr. Shontae Buffington