Randomly I get sharp pains in my ear lobe and jaw also in my head for 5-60 seconds. Im only 19 and I also have weak joints&i'm tired24/7 ?

In brief: TMJ syndrome?
See your dentist to rule this out.

In brief: TMJ syndrome?
See your dentist to rule this out.
Dr. Kenneth Van Stralen
Dr. Kenneth Van Stralen
Dr. Thomas Mchugh
Dentistry
In brief: TMJ dysfunction
Joint dysfunction can cause many symptoms yet pain in other joints and ear lobe pain is unusual for TMJ concerns.
Besides seeing your dentist, i would recommend seeing your M.D. As well. Good luck.

In brief: TMJ dysfunction
Dr. Thomas Mchugh
Dr. Thomas Mchugh
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: Need a diagnosis
Sharp intermittent pains in ear/jaw area, muscle weakness, and chronic fatigue in a 19 year old means something is definitely wrong.
At 19, you can first see a trusted pediatrician that knows yu for years, or perhap it's time to see an adult general internist. You'll undergo a thorough history, physical exam and a battery of blood tests. But you doofus need to get this evaluated.

In brief: Need a diagnosis
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial
In brief: Likely TMJ
Likely TMJ. Need evaluation to confirm. See TMJ expert.
Any dentist can be a TMJ expert with the proper training and experience. Most commonly, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, and orofacial pain specialists. Ask your MD, your dentist and your dental society for referrals.

In brief: Likely TMJ
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Jane Van Dis