Is there anything I can do to increase my milk supply? I feel like its very low. I pump around 2.5-3oz every 3hrs sometimes more give or take

Dr. Natalie Hodge
In brief: Nurse baby naturally
The stimulation of the real baby on the nipple is much greater to produce milk than a pump.
Babies nurse in a burst of suckling with a rest time, whereas the pump provides continuous stimulation. Natural suckling will produce more milk. Drink more water, try going to bed with baby for a day and nursing on demand, this can really bump up your supply. Great job nursing!

In brief: Nurse baby naturally
Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Rakhi Dimino
In brief: Fenugreek
Take 3 capsules of fenugreek 3 times a day.
If it works you will see an increase within 3 days. Pump 5 minutes longer. A normal supply is about 25 ounces per day, usually more in the early morning and less in the evening.

In brief: Fenugreek
Dr. Rakhi Dimino
Dr. Rakhi Dimino
In brief: Be happy and relaxed
Usually plenty of liquids; good food choices with enough sleep, relaxation techniques and mental happiness should give your enough milk.
Don't forget to put your baby to the breast every time when is time to feed, it will trigger the physiological reflex of the milk production. Good luck!

In brief: Be happy and relaxed
Dr. Ecaterina Sartina
Dr. Ecaterina Sartina
Dr. Adam Levy