I have a bladder problem for 7 yrs and I don't have insurance but I have some money to pay upfront. Ask around keep giving me the run around. Wat to do?

Dr. J. Kyle Mathews
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology

In brief: See a Urogyn or Urol

A urogynecologist or urologist should be able to help you.
If you have a teaching institution near you, you might try them.

In brief: See a Urogyn or Urol

Dr. J. Kyle Mathews
Dr. J. Kyle Mathews
Dr. Reid Blackwelder

In brief: Primary Care

I am glad you want to see someone as it is important to try to identify what the problem is.
Usually you can and should see a primary care provider such as a family physician first to get a thorough history and exam. While not having insurance creates problems, being able to pay some up front should open doors. We actually have a cash discount for patients!health departments should be able to help.

In brief: Primary Care

Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Arnon Rubin