Should I circumcision my son? Too many opinions on the internet.

Your choice. During the consent process, i always inform my patients that this is strictly a cosmetic surgical procedure and not medically recommended. It is a cultural, personal and/or religious decision. If your son is not circumcised (like the other >70% of males on this planet), he will just simply have to be taught later to clean under the foreskin.
Opinions, some data. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin, a small flap of skin that covers the tip of the penis, generally performed in the days after birth. Examination of scientific studies between 1995 and now shows links between circumcision and decreased risks for urinary tract infections, some kinds of cancer, hpv, hiv, and other sexually transmitted diseases. There is a preventative effect.
Personal decision. Circ rates run 0-80% depending on cultural, religious& healthcare practices around the world. The only males with uti's i've treated in 3 decades were uncircumcised & often <2mo old. You'll never have a trapped glans(paraphimosis) or cancer of the removed area. In the end, its more cultural than need.I view it similar to piercing ears but with a few potential health benefits.Heals quickest as NBn.
Your call. Your confusion is understandable, as the issue of male circumcision remains controversial. While there are health benefits from a circumcision, the risks of remaining uncircumcised are quite low, and most potential problems can be avoided with good hygiene. On the other hand, the risks of having the procedure are also extremely low, especially in an infant. So, the choice is really up to you.