The ER says my back and leg pain is spasm it hurts to sit norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) vicodin muscle relaxers nothing works any opinions?

See your doctor. Very difficult to diagnose back pain without a good physical exam. If the treatment at the emergency room recommended is not effective then you should see your doctor for a thorough examination.
Physical therapy. Back injuries and pain are complex, heat gentle exercise and stretching can help.Pt can be very helpful in improving function.
Consult Pain Doctor. The key to correcting the problem is to find out exactly what is causing it. To do this you need the help of a well trained pain medicine physician. The steps to diagnosis are to give the doctor the story of the pain-when it started, where it is located, etc. Then, after examining you, a MRI will be ordered. Finally doctor may suggest a diagnostic injection. A precise DX leads to a precise tx.