I have no health insurance nor do I work but I have some money to pay up front. Can I get treated for overacted bladder been going on for almost 7 yrs?

Dr. Reid Blackwelder
In brief: Yes.get diagnosis to
It is sad that the issue of money and insurance creates barriers to health care, but it does as you obviously know! lack of insurance makes it hard to get care, however, it is likely you can be seen for your bladder issues in several places at affordable costs.
I recommend seeing a primary care provider to get the right diagnosis. You can ask about sliding scale or cash discounts when you call.

In brief: Yes.get diagnosis to
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder