How can I get treatment for bladder problem without any insurance? I have some money to pay up front. What's the estimate im looking for to play?

Dr. Traci Buxton

In brief: Depends

The price of a doctor visits varies depending on the type of doctor you visit, the region of the country you live in and how complicated your problem is.
You can often receive a discount for paying cash, negotiate a fee for your visit or receive a subsidy based on your ability to pay. Don't let the lack of funds delay you from seeking care for your problem.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Traci Buxton
Dr. Traci Buxton
Dr. Eric Weisman