Does sertraline have the same sexual side effects as prozac (fluoxetine)?

Yes, potentially. All the ssri class of medicines have a similar side effect profile, but these are potential side effects. Having a side effect with Prozac (fluoxetine) doesn't automatically mean you'd have the same side effect with sertraline.
Yes, Potentially. Both Prozac (fluoxetine) and zoloft )sertraline) have sexual side effects about the same percentage of the time. Not everyone who takes these medicines has sexual side effects, and some people will have this difficulty with one of the medicines but not the other.