I think I have deppresion and bipolar disorder.I looked at the signs and me and I have most of the sytom.Shoulditell some1.My personality changesalot.?

Dr. William Holmes
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Good to Seek Help

It sounds like you are very concerned about your mood.
It would be an excellent idea for you to seek out help, and it would be best to set up an appointment with a mental health professional with whom you could discuss your concerns.

In brief: Good to Seek Help

Dr. William Holmes
Dr. William Holmes
Dr. Steven Hill

You need to get help.
See your general fp doctor and get started. Wanting to get better is great.

You need to get help.
Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
These are serious diagnoses. You should not rely on self-diagnosis! Please see someone and start getting help
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: DEPRESSION

Get an evaluation from a psychiatrist to help identify what depression/bipolar means to you and whatever else may be bothering you.
Consider recommendations for medication if any are given. Get a referral for a reputable psychotherapist to speak with. Meds and therapy combined are most optimal; no just one or the other.

In brief: DEPRESSION

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry