My ankle is very hard and has been working its way up my leg in about a months time and I also have muscle spasms in both legs but my left leg is hard?

Dr. David Laha
Podiatry
In brief: See your doctor
Any progblem that has been getting worse, should be evaluated.
Your finding are not normal and should not be ignored. Urgent care or er visit would be my recommendation. Dr l.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. David Laha
Dr. David Laha
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: See a doctor
You really need to see a doctor. There are a number of possible issues here that i can think of but really cannot say without a physical examination.
Time to get in to see your doc. If you do not have a doctor, go to a medical clinic and be seen. This needs attention asap in my opinion.

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine