My ankle is very hard and has been working its way up my leg in about a months time and I also have muscle spasms in both legs but my left leg is hard?

Dr. David Laha
Podiatry

In brief: See your doctor

Any progblem that has been getting worse, should be evaluated.
Your finding are not normal and should not be ignored. Urgent care or er visit would be my recommendation. Dr l.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. David Laha
Dr. David Laha
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: See a doctor

You really need to see a doctor. There are a number of possible issues here that i can think of but really cannot say without a physical examination.
Time to get in to see your doc. If you do not have a doctor, go to a medical clinic and be seen. This needs attention asap in my opinion.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld