Whenever I do yoga or other excercies, I often get vertigo and blurry vision (close to a very short blackout) between movements. Is this normal?

Dr. Steven Hill

In brief: Exam needed

Vertigo and blurry vision occurs for a variety of reasons - some of which are very serious.
If you get this with a variety of exercises you need to see a physician. This may progress and happen when driving.

In brief: Exam needed

Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Not normal

This is not normal and i would go see your regular doctor for further evaluation of this issue.
Many issues such as low blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, inner ear problems can cause issues like your description.

In brief: Not normal

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Umesh Patel