Had my miscarriage after 48days bled heavily for a month it is two month since then I hadnt have my normal periods plus my heamobglobin is very low?

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine

In brief: See your doctor

The bleeding for 48 days after a miscarriage seems excessive.
The long bleeding likely caused the low hemoglobin. You will build up the hemoglobin naturally assuming normal cycles. You should speak with your doctor about not having a period for so long. Tests can help tell you why - it could be nothing and the cycles will return by themselves. Other causes require treatment. Best wishes.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham