March had a cousin died my age 26 then around easter my body started too feel funny my chest thought it was my heart 5 blood sample came back negative?

Dr. Paige Gutheil

In brief: Need eval

Should make sure that you have a complete evaluation including blood tests, ekg and sometimes other testing like stress testing.

In brief: Need eval

Dr. Paige Gutheil
Dr. Paige Gutheil
Dr. Vance Harris

In brief: Many Variables

Any time we have a tragedy like you experience it reminds us of our own mortality .
It is not uncommon after something like this to feel very vulnerable for awhile. Straight year but your cousin. Try not to worry too much about low risk outcomes. Check with your doctor if you still don't feel right but remember that dealing with our own mortality is always difficult. You are not alone.

In brief: Many Variables

Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Eric Weisman