I have IUD and constant pain on olvaries. When ask dr. They say its normal. They wont do anyting to help me at all. What should I do? Have 4 kids.

Dr. Thomas Rohde
General Practice
In brief: Seek other help
Your ovaries should not hurt from an iud.
If it is a hormonal iud then your hormones may be out of balance. 2 options: 1) remove the offending item or 2) go to a4m.Com and use the physician locator function to find a functional medicine physician in your area to test your hormones and give you help getting them balanced to relieve your symptoms. Stop suffering and get help from a compassionate doc.

In brief: Seek other help
Dr. Thomas Rohde
Dr. Thomas Rohde
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management
In brief: Abnormal
Constand pain after iud placement is not normal.
If your doctor does not take your seriously find a new gyn doctor.

In brief: Abnormal
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Adam Levy