Why do doctors after giving the pellets for testoterone, give a small pill that women use for breast cancer, saying to fight the oestrogen, from testo?

Metabolism pathway. Testosterone can be metabolised to Estradiol by the enzyme aromatase. Aromatase inhibitor will inhibit aromatase enzyme and as the result will prevent the conversion to estrodiol which is female hormone. That also will enhance potency of the testosterone.
To prevent man boob. To prevent man gynecomastia (man boobs). Testosterone and estrogen are almost identical. It takes very little effort for your body to convert testosterone into estrogen. Blocking the conversion of testosterone can help prevent gynecomastia. Not every patient will need that pill. Your doctor will probably want to check your hormone levels.