Would taking testosterone pellets from the doctor because my free count is232, bring about gynecomastia?(man blobs). If it does how can I counteract i

Dr. Gurney Pearsall
Anti-Aging Medicine
In brief: Rare but possible
Men who are treated for hypogonadism {low testosterone} have a risk of developing gynecomastia, but this risk is shared with all modes of therapy.
This risk is not exclusive to testosterone pellet therapy. As a matter of fact, the average daily dose of pellet implant therapy is about 10mg/day while a topical dose may be 50-100mg/day. I would expect gynecomastia to be rare with pellet therapy.

In brief: Rare but possible
Dr. Gurney Pearsall
Dr. Gurney Pearsall
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Testosterone can be converted into estrogen which will cause gynecomastia (man boobs) if the level of estrogen goes too high.
Estrogen that is too low is also not healthy. There is medication that you can take to prevent the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. Call you doctor so they can check your levels.

Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Thomas Lintner
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Gynecomastia concern
Your endocrinologist or primary care doctor can help manage your levels and offer medical solutions.
Surgical repair of gynecomastia is pretty easy and is done as an outpatient in most instances. Best of luck!

In brief: Gynecomastia concern
Dr. Thomas Lintner
Dr. Thomas Lintner
Dr. Adam Smith