I have pcos so very irregular periods but I also gey very bad period pains which makr me vomit aswell as loose bowels during periodds. Is this normal?

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: PCOS with pain

Severe pain with pcos at the time of irregular period is not unusual.
The loose bm is probably due to the a uterus tipped toward your spine, and irritating your bowels at the time of bleeding. Unfortunately this can all be normal. I suggest that you consider bcp which will decrease your symptoms, decrease your flow and give your regular periods.

In brief: PCOS with pain

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Scott Roseff
Fertility Medicine

In brief: No, get help!

It's not normal to have these symptoms during menses.
It could indicate other problems such as adenomyosis and/or endometriosis. Seek assistance and stop suffering.

In brief: No, get help!

Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Vicken Poochikian