I have 1 mm raised bumps on my penis tip. 1 on the glans, the other near the meatus. My only partner has HPV but cleared otherwise. Is this early hpv?

In brief: Could be

Hpv is a bit difficult to source as you may incubate the virus for months to years before they form visible lesions.
Your "cleared"partner may have also continued to shed virus without visible lesions. Since male genital lesions tend to cluster on the glans the bumps you see may be early lesions. An exam for confirmation and discussion of your options for care is indicated.

In brief: Could be

Dr. Keegan Duchicela

In brief: Could be.

There's a chance it could be genital warts which is caused by hpv.
Best thing to do is get it checked out in person.

In brief: Could be.

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Jonathan Jassey