My boyfriend is in remission from leukima and latelly hes been in pain an having a lot of bloody noses?

Dr. Agos Luca
Pathology

In brief: Oncologist

Immediate consult with his oncologist is recommended since frequent uncontrollable bleeding in a patient previously diagnosed with leukemia may indicate the presence of relapse.
That, however, does not mean a relapse is certain; other causes are possible.

In brief: Oncologist

Dr. Agos Luca
Dr. Agos Luca
Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Time 2 See doc again

Having unexplained pain and spontaneous nosebleed in the setting of leukemia history is quite concerning.
I would strongly suggest that he consult his doc for an evaluation and treatment. In the meantime, some tylenol (acetaminophen) may help with pain. Pack nose with a petroleum-lubriated-cotton ball that is rolled into a bullet-shape can help with controlling nosebleed. Best of luck.

In brief: Time 2 See doc again

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Shontae Buffington