Since I can't change my prescription, what can I do to improve my pregnancy vision problems? Blurriness and focus shift, no high bp

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: See eye doctor

Some patients experience a change in their prescription during pregnancy.
If it is relatively stable and a change in glasses helps, then there is no reason you can not change your glasses. Some patients get dry eyeduring pregnancy which could be the cause of the blurred vision. If this is the case, using frequent artificial tears will help.

In brief: See eye doctor

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. William Harris
Check regularly for gestational diabetes and the possibility that high blood sugars may be causing your blurry vision.
Dr. Thomas Rohde
General Practice

In brief: Check sugar

Blood sugar variations can frequently be the cause of the lens in the eye swelling and shrinking leading to focus/blurring issues.
Have your doc check it!

In brief: Check sugar

Have your doc check it!
Dr. Thomas Rohde
Dr. Thomas Rohde
Dr. Jane Van Dis