I have one fallopian tube due to a cyst and very irregular periods. Anything I can do to help my chances of conceiving?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Get help
See a doctor who specializes in fertility medicine; either an rei or a obg with expertise in the area.
The combination of irregular cycles with a missing tube may make it quite difficult, maybe impossible, to conceive without guidance, but chances can still be very good with help.

In brief: Get help
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
2 comments
Dr. Pam Yoder
Thanks for responding to my request and answering, Dr. Honore.
Dr. Gerard Honore
You are welcome, great question.
Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Q for REI
This is a complex question about ttc.
I will refer it to some of our leading fertility doctors on healthtap. Thanks for asking.

In brief: Q for REI
This is a complex question about ttc.
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Jane Van Dis