I'm pregnan 2 week, I was using asentra 25mg 1 week than 50mg 1 month, 75mg 2 months, and 100mg 1 week. How I can stop using asentra now? :s"

Dr. Khurram Rehman
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Ask prescribing MD
Asentra (sertraline, same as zoloft) is most used for depression, and is a pregnancy category c medication - meaning we have to weigh the risks to baby of continuing the drug versus the risks to you of stopping it.
There are more risks in the second half of pregnancy. Talk to your prescribing dr as soon as possible now that you're pregnant. If advised to stop, you may need to taper down the dose.

In brief: Ask prescribing MD
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy
In brief: Consult MD
There are antidepressants that have been approved for pregnancy so consult your dr asap.

In brief: Consult MD
Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy
Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy
Dr. Adam Levy