I have a wierd burning feeling in my stomach and it's making me nausteaded.. & it's making me having anxiety cause i'm scared what it is.. Any help?

Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Get evaluated please
It's normal to be concerned about your health, and to worry why you feel bad.
The possibilities are numerous--ranging from acid reflux (i.e., heartburn) or a peptic ulcer to pancreatic or biliary disease & even stress. Alarm signs include weight loss, bleeding, recurrent vomiting, significant tenderness. Whatever the cause, you're appropriately anxious about it and should seek help from a doctor.

In brief: Get evaluated please
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
David Escobar
In brief: See a doctor
Could be something as simple as acid reflux (i.
e., heartburn), or more involved such as a peptic ulcer. If it's causing you enough discomfort to become anxious about it, it's time to seek help from a doctor. Make an appointment with your primary care physician or pay a visit to a local urgent care clinic. Unless you are in severe pain, or actively vomiting/pooping blood, no need to go to the er.

In brief: See a doctor
David Escobar
David Escobar
Answer assisted by David Escobar, Medical Student
Dr. Shontae Buffington