I have recurring red marks on just my left facial cheek, what is this?

Dr. Steven Zimmet
Aesthetic Medicine
In brief: Hard to say
It's difficult to know without having more information, & particularly without being able to see the spots.
Probably the best course is to see a dermatologist. They will get history about how long this has been going on, how long they last, any related symptoms such as pain or itching, anything that seems to cause them to flare up, & then examine the area. This will help determine the cause and tx.

In brief: Hard to say
Dr. Steven Zimmet
Dr. Steven Zimmet
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
In brief: Hard without pic..
Unfortunately, it's really hard to comment without a picture, but sometimes people get telengiactasias - little superficial red blood vessels.
Acne can look like little red marks (not always pimples). It can be many things. Make sure you get it checked out by your doc!

In brief: Hard without pic..
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela