I had a dream where im being pressure to win in my track event and I suddenly had anxiety attack in my sleep. How can I fix it for reality?

Dr. Muhammad Munir
In brief: Sleep anxiety
Dreams with any content related to a daily life event suggests there is a lot of preoccupation or stress related to that.
As dreams are visuals of our thoughts emotions.If you have panic attacks and anxiety is that severe may need meds as well working with a good therapist will be helpful please talk to a psychiatrist and have a good treatment plan to address this anxiety good luck.

In brief: Sleep anxiety
Dr. Muhammad Munir
Dr. Muhammad Munir
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Dream
Talk to a therapist who can interpret dreams.
Sounded like you had an anxiety dream.

In brief: Dream
Sounded like you had an anxiety dream.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine