What's the benefit of taking low estrogen birth control pills?

Less side effect. Some drs. Believe that despite "low estrogen" dosis is suppose to reduce the risk of side effects but also augments the number of ovulations. All birth control pills, patches, rings, injections produce the changes of a pregnancy in a woman but the majority of the time without a baby & still c a minimal chance of conceiving but aborting when the fetus can not get attached to the uterine lining.
Fewer side effects. Taking lower dose estrogen birth control pills means that you're less likely to have side effects like breast tenderness/swelling. Besides preventing pregnancy, they can also: make periods lighter and less painful, help pms, prevent menstrual migraines, help acne, prevent unwanted hair, reduce ovarian cysts, and reduce the risk of cancer in the uterus lining and ovaries.